About CnC Tech
CnC Tech provides industrial connection and interconnects solutions where
high quality parts and competitive pricing are important factors. By designing and manufacturing a large
variety of standard cables, power cords, electronic connectors and sockets CnC Tech gives our customers and
engineers a cost-effective alternative cable and connector line for industrial
served include data communication systems, consumer electronics, medical,
telecommunications, aerospace, automotive, defense and marine, energy, and
lighting. Long-lasting, reliable standard cables and connectors can assure
customers and engineers worldwide of satisfaction and excellent performance.
CnC Tech strengthens its position in the industrial market with
convenient-to-use solutions such as:
- 1 kg Magnet Wire reels, class 155 and class 200, MW28-C and
- A wide range of SILICON, FEP and MPPE jacketed wires stranded
hook-up wire that is available in 500ft reels, 10 different colors and the most
common wire gauges.
- IDC solutions come in a variety of connectors, terminations, and
colors, all of which take advantage of insulation displacement technology.
- Flat ribbon cables are available in 0.025” or 0.050” pitch and
gray or multi-color with tinned copper conductors.
- PVC jacketed Flat Modular Cables are available in 100’, 250’, 500’, and 1000’
spools. Colors are black, white, or silver.
- Fast turnaround custom cables and interconnects solutions that are
manufactured to exact customer specifications.
CnC Tech, LLC was founded in 2011 and is located in Chandler, Arizona.
CnC Tech, LLC
7402 W. Detroit Street, Suite 180
Chandler, AZ 85226